Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Product Rave - Moisture Seal Intense Rescue Melting Balm


Charles Worthington Secrets Collection - Moisture Seal Intense Rescue Melting Balm

This has done the blogging rounds - I have seen it recommended by loads of you guys so I thought I would give it a go. My hair has been so dry since ombre-ing, particularly the ends, so deep conditioners are products I have been trying and testing to help my fix my damaged hair.

What it says on the box...
Deep Norishment
Mends split and dry ends
Ideal for dry normal-thick hair


The product needs to be warmed up between your fingers before applying to the hair, and then left in for at least 20 minutes. It has quite a thick consistency, but becomes quite oily as it gets warmer.



 I find it hard to evenly distribute this through my hair, so I apply it to my ends in sections - a little scoop goes a long way.  

I have noticed a difference in my every time I use this, but no real long term improvement...but then it doesn't promise to reverse split ends and damage from bleach. Instead, after washing this out my hair is softer and shiner, and feels healthier and my ends look better (temporarily). The oils in the product do feel like they are nourishing the ends of my hair as it absorbs. The best result I achieved was from leaving the product in overnight.

I would definitely recommend it as it is one of the better hair treatments I have bought from drugstores. I have heard people complain about the price, and at £16.99 it is pretty pricey, but I have used it about five times and still have tons left. Keep and eye out in boots for three for two offers and money off because this range is often included.


No comments:

Post a Comment