Sunday, 10 July 2011

Hauling it up

Here are a few of my recent purchases, all encouraged by the sales, a holiday coming up and the boredom of being at home after finishing my second year at uni. It has resulted in lots of shopping trips!

I have a bit of a bikini obsession and I really didn’t need any new ones this year, but I couldn’t resist....
Topshop (in the sale) £15.00

Warehouse (student discount was 20% when I bought this, yay for being a student!)
Top-£14   Bottoms-£14

Primark £8
I love the ruffles on the top of this, very cute and surprisingly flattering.
But this bikini has little bells on...very odd if you ask me, and these will be 
getting the chop before I hit the beach!


Miss Selfridge denim dress, I think this will be perfect for V festival in august and it was only £15. The belt is from Massimo Dutti a while ago.

Lowther Wellies from amazon. Another purchase for V festival, and they are definitely a necessity, so I picked up a cheap pair for £20. I got navy just so I can wear whatever I want rather than trying to pick outfits that go with crazy pink floral wellies, which to be honest, I do really want!

I adore floral prints and when I saw this in Topshop I couldn’t resist. It is slightly cropped but I wore it with baggy-ish washed out denim shorts and a tan belt without showing too much skin for a casual day time outfit. I might dress it up on holiday with high waisted darker denim shorts and wedges.

River Island white skirt. I have since discovered this in the sale – very annoying! But I love it none the less, it is thin and light but not see through and looks fab with summery tops tucked in-I've paired it here with a River top too. I will probably change the belt to another plaited one as I think this one looks a bit cheap. This will be first in my suitcase as I still haven’t had the chance to wear it thanks to our rubbish weather and my pasty legs!


Another River purchase, big enough to hide behind on the beach. I love the fact that they have colourful frames, it makes a change from my usual black or brown framed sunglasses.



There is a huge lack of beauty products here as I have been trying to restrain myself because of my impending visit to duty free, and also a trip to New York in august so I’m hoping to splash out then. But even so, I miss buying makeup!

Hope you guys have had some success in the sales.

x

5 comments:

  1. Everything's so cute ^^ I love that dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous things, the sunnies are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love anything that has to do with a sale love your findings
    xo
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love the flowery top and white skirt combo! Very summery! xx

    ReplyDelete