Sunday, 10 July 2011

21 Candles

Yesterday was my best friend’s 21st birthday party and I have been on the hunt for a summery, smart/casual outfit to wear.

I have been coveting some palazzo pants for a while but not been brave enough to buy any for fear of looking like I’m wearing a tent rather than trousers. However I took the plunge in New Look recently and tried many a pair on and settled on these ones for £24.99 and I am actually really pleased with them. (However I warn you now - a few pairs did look like pyjama trousers, and when I came home proudly showing off my new purchase my brothers thought I had gone slightly mad. Definitely a fashion only understood by some of us girls!) Paired here with a Topshop vest and sandals it looks a bit like a maxi skirt but they are more practical as they don’t flow everywhere and are easier to walk in without treading on the ends. They are perfect for a summers evening and I think I’ll get a lot of wear out of them, especially on my summer holidays.


Top: Topshop 
Trousers: New Look 
Belt: h&m
Necklace: Topshop
Watch: Micheal Korrs
Ring: h&m

Happy 21st Luce and hope you have all had a lovely weekend

x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this outfit! I really need to get myself a pair of palazzo trousers!

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! so gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete